How optimistic is your organization?
Answer yes or no to the following statements.
- Our employee evaluations focus on strengths, not weaknesses.
- Our employee evaluations have a development component.
- Our internal communication plan fuels our marketing plan, not the other way around.
- Our client referrals come from current customers and employees.
- Our employees rarely need to work overtime to accomplish their work.
- Our employees know exactly how their work ties into department goals and the company vision.
- Our employees look forward to planning and visioning meetings and retreats.
Total the number of "no" responses.
0-2 Congratulations! You have an optimistic organization.
Do you have procedures in place to keep it that way?
3-4 Good work! You have many positive components that
other organizations don’t have. Are you ready to take the next step?
5-7 it’s time for a change! You are working harder than you need to and
probably not having much fun. Are you ready to invest in positive change?
Organizations consult with Erika to:
- Facilitate strategic planning and opportunity sessions
- Set goals and develop implementation plans
- Connect with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Facilitate focus groups and appreciative interviews
positive communication = profit
- Action towards their goals
- Clarity of vision and purpose
- Enhanced positive communication skills and capacity
- Fresh and dynamic perspective
- Honest feedback
- Motivated employees and participants